Thursday, January 10, 2013

Snowflakes - (2013 Photo Project)


We live in a little valley so getting snow is a rare occurrence. My kids were so excited to get outside and catch snowflakes on their tongues that my son forgot to put on socks! Oh, well. It didn't slow him down.

You might notice that I have stopped labeling these photos "Project 365", the truth is I know I won't get a photo up every day without fail. I would love to get enough photos posted of our daily life that I can put them together in a photo book for family at the end of the year. These will all be simple snapshots into our life in 2013.
Andrea
Pin It

1 comment:

I always love reading your comments and questions. Let me know what you thought about my recipe or post. Comments are currently being moderated due to spam-tastic recent postings. I'll have your comment up shortly. Thanks!